Printing on multi-format plastic & glass bottles & containers
What can it do for me?
See how our new Illing silkscreen systems use the latest decoration technologies to Package Your Vision.
What packaging can it decorate?
Just a few examples of the many bottles and containers, in any market segment, that we can decorate better and faster to fully serve your business. We supply and decorate all of this and more, so you can focus on what you do best.
Illing Packaging continues to invest in state-of-the-art printing systems to fulfill your decoration requirements on time and within budget. Our latest additions to our fleet are automatic silkscreen printing machines located across multiple Illing Packaging production sites.
- Ultra-high quality print for plastic and glass bottles and jars
- Up to 8 colors
- Industry-leading speed and flexibility
- Fast turnovers…shorter minimums…lower cost
- True 360 degree wraparound print
- Optional integrated label and hot stamp
- Ultra-high quality on glass and plastic surfaces with full control of all print-related parameters
- Extremely tight registration enabled by servo driven axis
- Precision UV LED curing allows for ink overlap when printing 360 degrees
- Tranversal print available with standard squeegee group
- Neck print available with a simple screen adapter
- 360-degree print on symmetrical ovals including true blemish-free wraparound print
- Max number: up to 8 colors
- Inks: UV and thermoplastic inks with heated metallic screens
- Graphics: unlimited decoration possibilities with direct print, any kind of effect (metallic, relief, frost, lacquer…)
- Versatile hot-stamping station interchangeable with a screen-printing station
- Fast change-overs means less down time, reducing production time, MOQs and cost
- Integrated linear color vision system for 100% quality assurance
- Illumination: both systems for opaque and clear containers
- Inspecting: unprinted areas, defects in the substrate, shadows, pin holes, blurs, registration movement
- Robustness: the system tolerates normal printing deviation due to screen print
- Data analytics to reduce the number of defects, by location and size
- Economy: LED reduces energy consumption (approx. 80% less then Hg lamps)
- Safety: no ozone, no mercury, no microwaves and no dangerous visible light
- Co2 savings: Lower CO2 emissions in the environment
- Environmentally-friendly soy-based inks.